03 November 2023

finding a happy medium...


 

five things on this friday evening...

1 ~ an art journal wip i started yesterday (top photo).  after working on her today, i think she's finished but i'll let her sit over night to see how i feel.

2 ~ today's walking skies behind my lovely tree (bottom photo).  i've been having to walk in the afternoons since the weather turned and i really don't like it. morning walks are more my thing, but too cold for me right now!

3 ~ my earbuds that go with my phone have only half worked for the last month or so. yesterday they kept sending shocks into my ears. i took them out and most of my walk yesterday and all of today was without music. :-(   (i have new earbuds on order and will be here tomorrow!)

4 ~ i'm trying to find a happy medium. all the things i want to do seem to get lost in time. painting, knitting, reading, walking, writing, yoga, cooking/baking... so many things.  then there are all the adulty type things like cleaning/paying bills/etc. 

5 ~ my fingers and hands (and mind) are craving playing in clay. i brought some home today and hope to get my fingers in it soon, maybe even tonight.

hope you are having a lovely day...

thanks for being here.

love & magicks

~*~

 

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So many fun and fulfilling things to do and so little time to do them!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I *so* relate to that "happy medium" challenge. It can seem impossible at times, and yet I do experience days that overflow with harmony 'n' balance. It's worthy.

And I love your WIP!