09 November 2020

slinging paint and grungy fingers...




around the end of september, tam from willowing arts hosted a free taster session for her upcoming lifebook 2021 art series.  i joined up and watched all the sessions.

above are the results of a few of the sessions that i really enjoyed.  i was pretty pleased with the results and had fun, which is the most important part to me.

i haven't actually made any art in a while, since not long after that workshop finished.  well, maybe that isn't true.  i did participate in inktober this year, but i didn't post the drawings anywhere.  i might share a few of them here later.

i do miss slinging paint around and getting my fingers grungy.  here's to hoping i can get myself in the studio soon...

 

do you participate in any online art classes?  i'd love to hear about them...

thanks for reading...

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~ 

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

These are all great! My fave is the fox! So far, I have not indulged in any online art classes. As this pandemic wears on, I just might, in order to kickstart myself again.

Magaly Guerrero said...

These are lovely, Laura. I especially love the expression of the fox. I don't participate in any online painting classes (mostly because I can't paint *cough*). But I always love what other hearts birth into being... through paint.