15 August 2023

it feels like a sign...



 

today i went for another walk and it felt good. that's been happening a lot lately...

the sky in the early mornings lately are so beautiful...

insomnia provides a wonderful opportunity for moon and star gazing, despite the light pollution...

today i put on a cute new dress and lace kimono, i did my hair and put on my jewelry and went out to run my errands before therapy (despite the beginnings of a migraine)...

a gift from the morrigan found outside a big box store, it feels like a sign...

there's a storm brewing outside and it makes me happy...

this is all i have to offer today.  i have a visit with the art witches in a couple of hours and my head is pounding and screaming at the same time, so i need a bit of a rest...

how are things in your corner of the world?

thanks for being here...

love & magicks

~*~ 

 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Last week, I looked at a new Goddess statue of The Morrigan, but her crow looked like a little songbird so I didn't get it. Not fierce enough for The Morrigan!

karen said...

I am excited to see acorns on my walks. It's a sign of fall coming and I'm all in for it.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Blessings to you, and may your walks continue to be Good Medicine for you. As for me, the garden and preserving is beginning to consume me. And I'm cool with that, as there's great joy *and* Medicine in shopping in my basement come winter.

Take care. Be well.