28 June 2023

little bee friends...



i received good news today about a project i've been working on and it made me unbelievably happy.  i'd been so very stressed over finding paperwork and getting some things organized.  it turned out it went much faster and easier than i anticipated.  why is it that anxiety can overwhelm us to the point that we can't move?  

in fact over the past week, i've been getting things done that i needed to do ages ago but was so paralyzed with anxiety that i couldn't even think about doing them.  and yet...

it was easy... and now they are done and i can move on... yay!

i've been walking out into the tiny garden several times a day.  checking on the little veggie patch, the pretty flowers and herbs.  it brings me so much joy, even in this southern summer heat and humidity.

yesterday i found these little bee friends and that made me ridiculously happy.

i have another project i need to do tomorrow or friday at the least.  my grocer had a HUGE sale on cherries, so i bought several pounds.  i've been wanting to make a small batch of jam for years.  so, i'll do that and probably freeze some for use in smoothies or baking later.

that's what i've been up to lately...how about you?

love & magicks

~*~ 

 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy for you that you got good news on your project! I too love seeing (and hearing) bees hard at work in a garden gathering pollen. And cherry jam -- how lovely! The only jam I make is strawberry-rhubarb. I am hoping to get some rhubarb on Sunday at a farmers market.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oops, I already told you about the rhubarb/farmers market in my last comment. Sheesh, starting to repeat myself like I'm getting old or something, LOL!

karen said...

there is nothing like checking things off of a to do list! I am glad that you are getting things done and received good news :)