10 August 2021

learning to listen...

- wow these past two weeks flew by...

- i came home from a wonderful trip by the sea, but there were complications and a little heartache and it knocked me for a loop

- migraines are bitches and can kiss my ass

- i have a big adventure coming up in a few weeks and i'm finally starting to get myself together so i can be ready

- i've just spent the last 3 hours catching up on my blog feed posts.  i got to the top, hit refresh to see if anything had shown up while i was scrolling and ended up with another long list to sort through. i should have refreshed before i started...

- i'll admit, i'm pretty worried about this upcoming adventure.  mostly because of the current plague situation.  

- i'm learning to listen to my dreams.  night before last i had one that was very vivid and memorable, which used to be the case for all my dreams.  i'm paying attention now and trusting my intuition...

- i'm thinking about joining in with this...

- it is hard, thinking that i've made progress with myself, that i've grown and matured and then to have it all come tumbling down and feel like i'm back to where i was... 

- is it her or is it me?  

- time to get to those things that must be ordered for the adventure.  but, of course, now i have screen fatigue and don't want to spend more time on the computer... oh well... maybe a little now and a little later...

as always, thanks for reading...

love, kisses & magical wishes..

~*~

 

ps...i'm so behind on the tea parties.  i hope to work on visiting everyone today and tomorrow.  thank you for all the visits and kind words...

 
 

 

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I hope the migraine is gone. I also hope enjoy the upcoming adventure... and the Wild Musings.

Magic Love Crow said...

Wild Musings sounds like fun! I hope no more migraines for you! Big Hugs!