21 August 2021

crashing...








 i don't really have a lot of words today...

i've been in the bad place again and thought maybe sharing some photos from last months beach trip would help a bit.

today is my annual hell day, during my annual hell week of my annual hell month...  sigh...

there is so much happening out there and it terrifies me, so i stay in... in my head, in movies, tv shows and books. 

but...things must get done...adventures await and i have work to do to be ready for them...

my cell phone photos turned out so much better than my dsl ones.  i'm seriously debating if i should even bother to take my dsl camera on my next adventure.  we'll see...


ocean or mountains?  which do you prefer?

i have such a hard time choosing.  i know that when i am in the mountains, i breathe so much easier.  the air feels lighter as it fills my lungs and i feel more at ease.

by the sea, i feel enervated with energy. the sound and sight of the waves crashing, not to mention the feel of them on my skin, soothes my system somehow.

when i was at the beach last month i realized that sunlight is a drain to my energy, but i am energized by moonlight.  maybe i should start gardening under the night sky. :-)

anyhoots... 

moonlight or sunshine? ocean or mountains?  which sings to your soul and fills you with joy?  i'd love to know...


thanks for reading...

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~

 

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

It truly depends on my mood, but then again, I can't just go to the ocean. One year when I was very anxious I thought going to the ocean would be horrible, but it was wonderful! It filled me with everything I needed to heal my soul. It is so scary out there again Laura, I just hunker down in my bubble. Sometimes I cry about it all, which is curious seeing as how I had not cried for so long. But crying can be so freeing too, it heals you. My dad says we should laugh and cry everyday, and i believe him. All we can do is just hope for the best, try to do things we love and stay safe I suppose. Keep your chin up as best as you can <3 <3 <3

Victoria said...

Wow, such gorgeous photos..a visual journey to feast on..all of them felt like meditative moments. I hope things get better for you my friend! Shining sparkles your way! I am made for moonlight..I have been allergic to the sun my whole life so I will take the moon! I love both oceans and mountains..but I will take the ocean..to hear the waves and feel them rush toward me is magical. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful post and opening up..I wish you magic and happiness.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Beautiful Soul, I hope you are ok! I truly loved all your photos! I love night time, in the moonlight. I would take the ocean or the mountains, love them both! Big Hugs!

Magaly Guerrero said...

My garden at night is one of my greatest joys, especially when the moon is out. And my Piano Man got me this lovely light, for when the moon is dark and I want to go spend time with plants.

I hope things are better for you now. Sending you very gentle hugs.

Laura Morrigan said...

These are very beautiful images! I hope the magic of those adventures helped you when things were bad! I hope they are looking up now!