03 January 2021

finding a groove...




 

is it really only the 3rd?  oddly, it feels much later in the month than that to me.  i'm not certain why that is.

i did a little bit of everything on the 1st. cooking, reading, cleaning up.  i spent the evening in the studio, playing around with paint, an old prompt list and some music.  i completely LOVE her!  entirely inspired by Effy.  i learned the spirals in the hair from her and it is fabulous! 

i stepped outside today after a zoom meeting and a few hours arting, to find the sun trying to break the clouds.  it was stunning and reminded me of a cloudy full moon night.  yesterday was so cloudy and full of fog, it was nice to see that little bit of sunlight today.

i seem to be finding a groove right now. spending time making art, reading and getting house tending stuff done each day.  

how have your first few days been?

thanks for being here and reading along...

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~   

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love, love, LOVE the spirals in the hair!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Loving the journal pages. Both the message and the visuals.

Happiest New Year!

Magic Love Crow said...

Love, Love, Love everything Laura! Great post! Keep it going girl! I agree, I find for me, it seems later in the month too! Sorry, about my "comment" in your last post. I don't even know if I made sense? LOL! Big Hugs and keep being you!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Laura, I got a card in the mail today!! Thank you sweetheart! Big Hugs!

Laura Morrigan said...

Gorgeous art and photography!