01 January 2020

Gratitude...


I'm choosing Gratitude as my word for this new year, 2020.  I spent time the last few weeks trying to decide if I would choose a word for the year.  I don't think I've done it in a long time.  One word kept coming to mind and I'd pretty much settled on it.  Then yesterday, as I was working with my tarot and oracle cards I thought to pull an oracle card to see what word they would recommend.  

Gratitude was the card and just seemed perfect...

I do have a lot to be grateful for and I think too many times I ignore that and focus on what I feel I lack.  So, gratitude for this new year and I'll see how things shift.  

Three things I am grateful for from 2019...

 The gift of a trip to the beach to celebrate my 50th birthday...

The amazing adventure that was my August trip to New Mexico and all the wonderful people I met there...

Last, but, most importantly, YOU.

I am so grateful for those who read my blog and take the time to comment and interact with me.  I know I've been an intermittent blogger and not very good at replying to comments.  (I hope to do better this year!)

Truly, there are more things I'm grateful for from 2019.  But I think those are the top three.

Wishing you a fabulously happy new year and new decade! 

thanks for reading...
love & blessings
~*~

ps...the top two photos were taken today, it's the last night of our neighborhood holiday light display and my traditional southern New Year's day lunch just before we dug into the food. :-)

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm grateful for you too! Here's to a blessed 2020! I think patience would be my word! Big Hugs!

mxtodis123 said...

Happy New Year to you and yours. Gratitude is a fantastic word for the year. I often express how grateful I am for the little things...like being able to get to the center and be with friends. Some of us can't do that anymore. May this be the year that all of your wishes come true.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's a great word and a great attitude to cultivate! All of us who are so fortunate to live where and when we do should practice more gratitude!

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a good word :)
My good wishes for 2020.

All the best Jan