31 October 2018

Happy Halloween!


Welcome to our Halloween Party, Witches!

Henrietta is happy to see you, but is making sure no one snitches the kids trick or treat bags.  Penelope and Eloisa are also part of the welcoming committee.  I think they are keeping an eye on Henrietta to make sure she doesn't sneak from the kids bags.  :-)

Heloise and Evangeline are over by the snacks.  Go on and say hello.

















Help yourself to all the treats.  We have savory and sweets, plus all the candy you can eat! Cackle Cackle Cackle



 Bring your plate on over to the fire and get warm.  We can sit here and visit all night!
 
Hope you've had fun at my little Halloween party.  Be sure to head over to the most fantabulous Vanessa and check out her party.  I swear she is the Queen of the Party! 

Happy Halloween and a Blessed Samhain!
 
thanks for stopping by!
love & blessings
~*~

7 comments:

Laura T. said...

Everything looks so festive & yummy! I want to come over & join your party! :0)
I was just over at Vanessa's blog. I'm the other Laura that always comments on hers. Didn't you love the Hatter's Halloween song? She does seem to live in a magical world and I'm glad she shares it with us.
Your pumpkin head girl is adorable! I usually make some fun Halloween treats & special food for dinner but my life has been kind of crazy & October just flew right by! Maybe next year! Thank you for sharing your Halloween decorations & treats with us! I can live vicariously through you! :o)
!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!!!!!!!

mxtodis123 said...

What an awesome spread you put out. Really made me hungry just looking at it. Love your decorations, too. Those little witches are so special. Happy Halloween.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Now YOU know how to celebrate Halloween! Samhain blessings to you!

Jo Potter said...

I hope you had a great Halloween. Happy Samhain!
Wow, it looks like you really did have an autumn feast. Wonderful and colourful looking witchy sweets.
Best wishes! Cackle, cackle!!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

What a great party!!! Thank you for inviting me! Wow, all those yummy treats and amazing decorations! So much fun! Hope you had a great Halloween! Big Hugs!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I totally missed the party, but was lucky enough to get here and find the ghosts of treats (Heloise and Evangeline knew I was coming so they saved me some).

I love what you did. All the colors and delight.

Happiest (belated) Halloween to you!

Palm Bay Snow Removal said...

This wass great to read