17 March 2021

sometimes, cake...




i - seriously... where does the time go?

ii - i swear i meant to get here way back, right after my last post.  i don't know how this happens.

iii - ice storms, but power outages can be fun...

iv - i'm finding i'm at my happiest when i'm slinging paint.  it is liberating...

v - moon magic club shawl... yarn club from sirena (wild in the woods) - mini skeins opened on the full moons, charms, goodies...she makes magic.

vi - bakery cake is one of my favorite things. so...sometimes, when i need a little boost of happy i reach for the little bakery cake...

vii - i'm digging on these list posts.  they'll probably continue to happen. (inspired by effy and renee

viii - i'm already planning my next knit a black afghan... thanks for that inspiration renee... (why haven't i thought of this before?!?)

ix - i'm so ready for spring and the gardening has already begun...

x - i get my first vaccine jab tomorrow.  i hadn't planned to get it, fears of not enough testing, what might be in it, my serious health paranoia... but something changed a few weeks ago and now i am anxious to get the vaccine.  so...fingers crossed.

love, kisses & magical wishes...

~*~


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your art is great as always and OMG that beautiful cake! I just got my first covid vaccine shot yesterday and all is well. My arm's a little stiff at the injection site, but no big deal. The vaccine gives me a sense of relief and a greater sense of safety, although it doesn't change how I'm living -- still masking, social distancing, hand washing etc. Good luck with your shot -- you are wise to get it!

Laura Morrigan said...

Looks like you have been very creative! I hope all goes well with the vaccine!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your art is amazing girl! Glad you made it through the ice storm! You are so creative with your knitting! That cake is so pretty! Big Hugs! (Time does go by too fast!)

Katrina said...

My gosh, that is a ridiculously attractive cake!!!