01 September 2019

Hello, September...



September 1st - in my head it is the beginning of the Autumn season.  I know it isn't "officially" Autumn until the 23rd this year, but...

August for me is very hard, as you know if you've been reading here for a while.  This August started just as bad as they usually do, but it ended...oh my how it ended.

Those pictures above?  Well...I did a thing.  Something so far out of my comfort zone that I couldn't even see the zone anymore.  In fact, I was two time zones away from home.  I took a trip.  Such an adventure!  I'm going to tell you about it, I promise.

I have so much I want to share about my trip and my time away.  Things that happened, things that didn't happen.  I took over 650 pictures.  Crazy, I know...

But it seemed like every time I turned around the sky changed the way the land looked.  So amazing!  And the night sky!  Oh how I wish I'd had a camera that could capture that night sky!  I have never in my life seen so many stars!  And I saw the Milky Way! (no, not the candy bar! haha)

Truly, it was a magical, mystical experience that I'm pretty sure will stay witn me for the rest of my life.  

But for now, I wanted to say hello.  Welcome, September.  I'm so happy to see you.  I can already feel the change in the air and see the change in the light at dusk.  

How was everyone's August?  

thanks for stopping in for a read...
love & blessings
~*~

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm so glad you went on a trip! Looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing some photos!

Lowcarb team member said...

Sounds as if you enjoyed your trip.
I love the sky and clouds in your first photograph.

All the best Jan

Magaly Guerrero said...

August went by in a flash. September seem to be doing the same. Here is hoping October (wooohooo!) will stay a bit longer.

Victoria said...

Gorgeous photos! I am happy you went on an adventure, sounds like you had a very special and magical time. I can just imagine all of those countless, beautiful stars!
Hugs my friend, it is so lovely to reconnect!