12 October 2015

a bit of a bore...


I know it's been quiet here.  I haven't meant it to be.  There's just been so much on my mind and yet my words aren't coming.  I spend my days knitting, playing with clay, baking and party planning.  I'm caught up on the Scoreboard and at the halfway point on my shrug.

I've been working on props and such for the party for a while now.  Things are starting to come together, but I'm having a hard time coming up with my 'story'.  I'll keep thinking and jotting down ideas and hopefully something fun will come to me.  I certainly don't want everyone to be bored.

I guess I'm off to find some dinner and get ready for tonight's game and Scoreboard session.  Maybe next time I'll have something more interesting to share.  :-)

thanks for stopping by, 
love & blessings
~*~



3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cute toadstools!

Ms Misantropia said...

"...when I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before. But I have a talent, a wonderful thing!" :)

See you at Vanessa's party!

Melancholy and Menace said...

I have a bit of an obsession with toadstools at the moment and yours look gorgeous, so creative! ♥