13 June 2007

Knitting progress and pictures

I have pictures! Yes, that is right. I have pictures of my knitting progress! I've been working on this afghan for a while now, but only seem to get to work on it on knitting class nights. If I can get some sleep and start to feel more rested, maybe I'll be able to get in some knitting time.

So, on to the photos.

I'm still on the first panel of the afghan. It really is a slow knit. Part of the problem is that I have to really concentrate in order to get the pattern right. So, I can't knit and watch TV. Anyway, here is the next photo. It is a closeup.

So, anyway, that is where I am in knitting land. I'm not really sure how to describe the progress in my percent bar, so I'll just guess that I'm about 5% done? Who knows. I think I'm going to have to start another project so that I have something different to do. I'd like to do something small so I'll feel like I finished something. This afghan is going to take a while.

We had rain this afternoon, so no yard play tonight. I did go out and check the garden and the vegetables are growing like crazy. I also realized that I can never go out in my yard without my camera. I saw two cardinals and a robin that I would love to have taken pictures of. Well, I must learn to be prepared. :-)

That is all I really have for tonight.
Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Draven said...

Love the color of the afghan and the design cant wait to see the finished product...