14 May 2007

Monday blues...

Monday is usually a crappy day for me. I'm not sure why, but something invariably goes wrong on Mondays. Today is no different. I woke this morning around 3 with a serious migraine. I was finally able to drag myself to work around 9 this morning. I pretty much stayed in the office and did as little as possible. Every time I moved my head I'd get a shooting pain. The joy of my head...

I did go meet my friend to shop at lunch. She found an outfit for our trip, but I didn't find anything. In case you haven't read my other blog, I'm going to New Orleans this weekend for the first time ever! It is a place I have longed to go since I was a little girl. I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Anyway, I went to a few stores after work and found a couple of tops. I just have to find a white skirt. One of the things we are doing is attending a voudou ceremony and we have to dress in white. (I'm so excited about this!)

So, I'm trying to get ready for my trip and haven't done much knitting. I keep meaning to get a picture of my progress but I want to take it outside for the lighting but never remember until it is dark. I have my last knitting class tomorrow night, so I'll get at least two hours of knitting done. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow of my progress and post it.

Well, I'm going back to watching 24 now.

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Draven said...

I'm having the same kind of day... my title was emotional Monday... hope you feel better i know how crappy migraines are i get them too... Your so lucky to be going to New Orleans i have always wanted to go there too...f